Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First of all, I apologize if this thread is in a wrong section, but I thought that I could find some help here since GE are an very appreciated by High Elves players.

I was wondering if anybody had purchased GameZoneMiniature's Great Eagles. I was thinking of getting a pair of them, since they're cheaper than GW's (without shipping, at least) and I do like the poses, but before doing something I might regret, I would like to hear some opinions. Material, pose, dimension, sculpt quality and so on. Any tips would be really appreciated.

Regards,
LoreSeeker

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, the Eagles' poses are really dinamyc, way cooler than GW's ones IMO. I'm not a great fan of the hero though, looks too much like an elvened-chaos warrior for me.

I'm still pretty unsure about buying those Eagles, buying them without any infos about them except for those 2-3 images would be quite hazardous I guess. I might even try to write to the company for infos one of these days, another good way for practicing my german :) Anyways, I'll let you know if I get any useful infos or even the Eagles themselves.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.