Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now when I summon a GD it takes the place of my lord, or sorceror. If my lord, or sorceror, had wounds on them before the summoning does the Great Daemon take the wounds they already had once he comes into play?

·
Victorus aut Mortis
685 Posts
Now when I summon a GD it takes the place of my lord, or sorceror. If my lord, or sorceror, had wounds on them before the summoning does the Great Daemon take the wounds they already had once he comes into play?
As far as I know, as soon as the GD comes into play and you remove the sacrificial lamb, they are removed with any damage done to them, and the GD is placed as a whole new model with full wounds.

·
Registered
178 Posts
it says you remove the model and place the deamon in its place. If it took the wounds, it would either have to say it on the greater deamon summon rules (it doesnt) or on the greater deamon entry (again doesnt) so nope no wounds on the greater deamon. page 61 and 62

The contolling player choses a model and replaces it. Hell if it took the wounds I sure hope it takes the wargear ;)

·
Rarely Posting Since 2005
216 Posts
Needless to say, they are all right. They're two different models.

But this board isn't big enough for two SilentNinjas. *glares*

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hi

As Dan jones said it can take the place of an aspring champion so wht would you want to replace it with an expensive hq which IMO is a complete waste? UNless you can convince me otherwise

Gilli

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's the part I didn't understand. Oh man now I see why they're good. Yeah boy I'm using one in my next game. Super Sweet!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts