1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edit: With Minus_t giving the ok, i am proud to give you:

chaos dragon - WarSeer

Enjoy :)

Im afraid im not going to put Pics here, as i dont know the guy who made it and not sure what he would think. Also i dont want to put in a direct link, i think it would be a bit Heretical (youll see what i mean)

Anyway, for anyone who wants the link to the greatest model ive ever seen, post here and ill PM you the link.

P.S, its a Chaos Dragon by the way, and it dwarfs anything else. Scale shots are found in the link, and as you will see, its wing shadows a Baneblade!

Disclaimer: not my model! I can only dream...

·
Scenery Shogun
917 Posts
This post has me interested.

It's funny, your post reminds me of the song " TRIBUTE " from Tenacious D.

"This is the greatest link in the world....but i cannot show you...
you have to just believe this is in fact the greatest scratchbuilt in the world..."

sorry. i found it funny.

·
things will change
2,707 Posts
Deciever, a few things:
1) I'd really like to see it, and
2) If you PM me the link, I can ok it for you (or confirm that you shouldn't), either way.

Cheers bud.

-t.

·
Supreme Evil Overlord
4,873 Posts
This wouldn't happen to be the chaos dragon of last years german GD, the one that had belakor riding on it's heads while trying to toast Valten into a crisp.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nope, i havent seen that one. If anyone else wants a few more hints (although pics may be up soon if -t gives the ok) Its just under the limit for Golden Daemon entry size, yet its mounted on a 50mm base in order for it to be legally playable. IIRC, the dimensions are something like 18" wingspan x 16" high x 14" long. Something like that anyway.

Take a look for yourself ;)

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
That is epic. I would say it was the best ever, but it seems just a bit too over the top.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.