Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I plan on making my Ork force huge at some point within my lifetime. By far my favorite race in the game. So far I have a squad of Boyz done (Just need to glue the backpack and arm on the one boy oooopppps ha) and the WIP of the Meganobz.

Here is my List as well!

HQ: Warboss
Mega Armor+BP

Elite: x6 Meganobz
Skortcha x2
Battle Wagon+2 Rokkits+BP

Troop: x12 Slugga Boyz
Nob+Klaw+BP
Trukk+BP

Nob+Klaw+BP
Trukk+BP

Nob+Klaw+BP
Trukk+BP

Fast Attack: Deffkopta
Rokkits

Rokkits

Rokkits

Heavy Support: x5 Lootas

Heavy Support: x5 Lootas

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice and crisp painting, loving the blue too!

Nice to see some more Ork players on the boards too, definitely keen to see where you are going with this
Thank you! I recently purchased a Badger 150 series brush (fine) and a Paasche d3000 compressor and let me tell you they are amazing. They definitely help get the base coat down nice and crisp, the rest is up to the brush.

·
Drill Sergeant
10,215 Posts
Nice! These are some of the nicest Orks I've seen in a while. They're also some of the cleanest Orks I've ever seen. They must be Blood Axes pretending to be Ultra Marines rather than DeffSkullz ;) The light blue is a great contrast to the dark tones of the skin and leather.

Keep the updates coming!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice! These are some of the nicest Orks I've seen in a while. They're also some of the cleanest Orks I've ever seen. They must be Blood Axes pretending to be Ultra Marines rather than DeffSkullz
The light blue is a great contrast to the dark tones of the skin and leather.

Keep the updates coming!
Thanks Borak! The armor and weapons have chips, scrapes, and rust but the boyz themselves shower daily.

Yay, another greenskin player! If it wasn't for painting up my tau I'd have updated my pirate ork thread here. Ah motivation, where are you...
Da fish 'eads!!! *KRUMP* Ya git, green iz best!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts