Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, to finish a conversion I started, I'ma need some Greed Stuff. But, to tick me off, they don't sell it in America. So, if anyone has any extra GS they would like to sell of give away then please tell me. Thanks!

·
DING
1,740 Posts
I dont know if it helps you in this case, but i usually use, blue tack (or what ever its called in the states). Mold it into what you want and give it a few coats of PVA then paint add a coat of varish which should make it nice and hard. It is only suitable for small jobs though like pouches, hair and purity seals. It just wont dry hard enough to make banners etc.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I am in Dallas and bought some putty last week at my Games Workshop store. I don't know if this is the same as "green stuff"....

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't find it anywhere, and my brother (Deciever) said that they had stopped making it. And you have to trust a Mod...

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you guys all very much, and if shipping to the US isn't a million dollers, I'll buy some.

·
Registered
196 Posts
In the states GW sells a putty. It's not green stuff though, they call it blue stuff. If you go to any GW or even most stores that sell GW stuff they sell it. I believe it's called modelling epoxy putty. Good luck on the search.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, and my bro and I are probably gonna pitch in together and buy a pack.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.