Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know it has been quite some time since GW took down their official forums, but I just
recently got back into 40k, so now I'm here!

I'm a typical 19 year old struggling college student, lost in the snowy wasteland that is
metro-Denver (Colorado). The city seems massive to a small town dude like me, yet it's
still impossible to find a decent gaming place!

I play Daemonhunters and Witchhunters. I started with Grey Knights, decided to try some
radical elements, the started Witchhunters because I really liked their mystic feel.
Currently I play a themed army of a radical sect of the inquisiton, using "counts as" WH models as the main army with radical DH allies thrown in. Generally, this means I'm either loved or hated wherever I game. Some people love the conversions and fluff, some people seem to absolutely abhore the fact I've converted SOB models.

I'll probably post the fluff soon in the appropriate area just for some feedback.

Nice meeting any of you who reply! :happy:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ahh, and I almost forgot the origin of the name, for anyone who cares. It is a slightly funny story.

After converting my first inquisitor, I had given him a custom helmet in the shape of a fox's head just for fun. Cunning and trickery seemed a good fit for an inquisitor. However, this being my first modelling attempt, it was horribly butchered. Upon fielding said inquisitor, primed but not yet painted, some random person walked over and leaned in to stare at him, before popping up with "...Hey dude, is that a panda? Why does your army have a panda in it?" All of my friend who were there burst out laughing, because they knew of the mutilated conversion attempt, and much joking was made for the entire rest of the day about the poor inquisitor.

But since that day I've never managed to live the nickname "Inquisitor Panda-fox" down. Hey, at least it sounds a little cooler now.

·
Father of the Failed
1,170 Posts
Hey the panda-fox, welcome to Librarium Online mate! Like the name background; good way to choose a name for a 40K forum:).

I hope you enjoy the site. We have forums dedicated to every aspect of the hobby. Be sure to drop into the WH and DH subforums and see what you can contribute. Also, be sure to have a look through the fluff forum (and post your fluff:)) and the modelling/painting area!

Please have a look at the rules before posting - they'll let you know whats allowed here and what isn't.

Hope you enjoy the site mate, gimme a shout if you have any questions.

Rich.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.