Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am Myles.(real name)

I go/use "MylesTheTroll" for my user name NOT because I'm a constant flamer though I've been known to voice my opinion...just like everyone else. But I got it (Troll) from a friend because I played as a Troll in the pen and paper RPG Shadowrun. My love for Norse mythology and music also fuels this. I blame the old animated cartoon series Mighty Max due to the viking bodyguard, Norman, or "Normy."

Anyways, I'm quite new to the table top version of Warhammer 40k. My friend and I (who got me playing DOW for PC) has also just started and brought me along with into the tabletop world. I used Dark Eldar then Necrons, then fell in love with the Eldar in DOW. Because of this, I plan on using (Ulthwe)Eldar, Necrons, and Dark Eldar.

As of now, we use what he has, which are Space Marines, Chaos, and Orks. All of which are just starter sets (I think the battle set for Chaos and the Black Reach set for the Orks and Space marines) I'm of course, am still learning (as is he) reading then re-reading the rules and building ideal army lists respectively so when I'm ready to invest, I'll do it with an idea of what I'm going for instead of buying "that big pyramid because it must be Da' bomb! (da bomb" is sill said amongst the cool kids, right?)

Anyways, hello all, and looking forward to reading many a posts as well as creating them. =D

Seacres....errrr......Troll out.

·
High Priest of LO
1,928 Posts
Welcome to LO, Myles! :D

Nice to hear that you're a fan of Norse Mythology :) It's very interesting!

//Nagash, the Great Necromancer

·
Registered
730 Posts
well look at this another new member!! id say this calls for yet another celebration!!!!
:dance::dance::dance::beer::beer::beer:.
also cool to see ur new to 40k. not so cool to see u dont play tau. tisk tisk tisk!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
well look at this another new member!! id say this calls for yet another celebration!!!!
:dance::dance::dance::beer::beer::beer:.
also cool to see ur new to 40k. not so cool to see u dont play tau. tisk tisk tisk!
Heh you just use any excuse for a celebration dont you ;)

Anyways welcome to LO, although personally I wouldnt reccomend eldar, or dark eldar to a beginner, your free to play 'em just dont expect to win much even against other begginers at first as they can be somewhat of finesse armies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts