Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here I am - well what to say about myself??
Well I am currently a 40K gamer playing as Nids (Tyranids to the rest) which I have about 3000 odd points of now - all unpainted, its an area I have yet to master. I have an large interest in fantasy and sci-fi in general, both books and films -- though books tend to be better than most films ;) (at least for fantasy)
I am also thinking of branching off into Warhammer - Wood Elves, so expect me to appear there and pester you with noob questions a plenty (after reading tacticas and stickis of course)

Well thats about it really - anything more just ask

·
The other Kind of Fluff
8,843 Posts
Welcome,

L.O. has a number of forums to fit most of your gaming needs. Feel free to contact me or anyone else of the moderator team if you have any questions.

Welcom to Librarium Online!

~Rabbit

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok well might as well say Hi again after being AWOL for so long!
So I'm back again, though like my time on LO my gaming has been on hold (still haven't played a single 5thed match) and I'm about to head off to the north of the country to a Uni which has no gaming club listed ( :( ) still I'm getting some time back for my warhammer - so some time to glance at finishing some models off - a chance to learn to paint and to finally read a 5thed rule book sometime

So one mad photographer addict returning to the LO fold for nids, WE and general madness!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! :)
Oh I already know how bad they will be ;) hehe
As for the uni its not leeds nope - heading all the way up to Cumbria University - and then out a little ways to their Penrith campus

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wait you said livepool not leeds -- shows how sleepy I was last night! ;)
But yah its a bit out in th sticks, but there is still a train station so I can get about the place a bit (and being out in the sticks it should hopefully have some wildlife)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.