Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any ideas on how to paint the GK heraldry? I just paint the shoulder pads plain silver with a wash as I made a complete mess of it when I tried!

Cheers

Bob

·
Registered
415 Posts
Yeh i know how u feel m8 i collect gk's and i found its literaly imposible to paint their heraldyr on i find it quite easy if you use a very fine tipped firbre per
hope that helps :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello good ppl

Since skulls are one of the main symbols on the GK heraldry I suggest you practise painting skulls before you apply then on the models.. Yesterday I painted the little sholdershield on the Justicar and I was close to give up when I finally decided to paint a Iron Cross instead (like the Dark Templar symbol) Its quite ok for heraldry and it will do for now. I decided then to practice some on painting skulls and swords until I start working on the models. That way you are more prepared when going live on the models. Since they are so fine looking and expensive I really think they need that extra attention. I will never surrender this task. If the heraldry looks bad on a model it does not matter how well the rest of the model is painted. The sad truth.

Good luck ppl.. and dont give up..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.