Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always vowed I would buy a Grey Knight army on the release day. I've had a lot of emotionally stressful things going on in my personal life, so this day seem like the perfect reason to cheer me up! :D

This will be my second WIP thread in honour of my Grey Knights (hopefully it'll be updated more than my marines thread was!)

So lets start off with showing how much I actually bought... (I also have 3 storm ravens in progress..)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well altogether I bought 3 dread knights, 8 terminators, 7 power armour, draigo, some files, templates, the hobby knife, 3 lots of plastic glue, a can of spray paint and a large carry case. The lot came to about £580/£590.

The store manager already knew I was going to buy that much and had convinced Warhammer World that he would need to double his stock order for release day. :)

First update then, the nemesis great swords.. well the blades at least

·
Registered
16 Posts
Vexx you crazy man. When you are done with your army we shall have a game, as a perfect ending to this WIP, you must defeat my army, Paul's, and Jokaero's....

I'm sure the people here would love a battle report.

P.s. Moar pics.

-Cavalyn.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm aware I've not been able to post on here for a while, but I've been extremely busy meaning my Grey Knights have had to take a back seat for a while.

I just thought I'd post a quick update of what's getting done. I've got some magnets on order from eBay so I can magnetise weapons and finally start getting some squads fully assembled. I'm also be spending the best part of tomorrow painting Draigo for a painting competition.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.