Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's this new feature under our names? What do the different group types mean and how are they defined? (You don't nead to exxplain the meaning of the obvious types such as 'members')

·
Registered
485 Posts
The real difference between the groups are the permissions, e.g. The group 'Moderators' have moderating permissions. The group you are member of 'Active Members' have the permission to post polls (the is another post about this somewhere)

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kool

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
What?
You mean that only active members may post polls?
To me it sounds fair, cause sometimes there has been a ton of polls going on...
But for the "non" active members, do they have to request a poll through an active member to set it up? I mean that the active member has to set it up?

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm.. I still can't post polls though... Just tried.. :(

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
But for the "non" active members, do they have to request a poll through an active member to set it up? I mean that the active member has to set it up?
Yep, other members can ask anyone from the active members group (or mod group or whatever they like) to post a poll for them as they can't make polls themselves.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.