Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
indeed although it is still not worth taking a prism tank, by its self it costs way too much for a single shot that only hits half the time, with a farseer with guide,. you are approachiong 200 points for a single shot, there are much better options available to the Eldar

·
The Demagogue
485 Posts
Before I answer your question, I answered an almost indentical question in the eldar forums yesterday. Please in the future use the advanced search button to try to make sure no one else has posted an identical topic to yours.

Amishcellphone said:
"A unit will consist of several Infantry models or small vehicles that fight as a group, but it can also be a single very large and/or powerful model, such as a battle tank(or grav ;)), a monstrous alien creature or a lone hero. In the rules that follow all of these things are referred to as units." Period.

It's very clear that page 8 of the BBB states that vehicles are units. Therefore, you can Guide vehicles.

·
The Demagogue
485 Posts
Murekhalir said:
Yes, And if to say like a farseer is in a waveserpant, he may cast the spell inside the vehicle.

I believe.
This is debatable, he can only cast powers on himself, the unit he is attached to, or the vehicle he is in (I'm not even sure about the last one, but it's almost like an attached squad) he cannot cast spells outside of the vehicle, such as mind war or eldrich strom because he has no LoS to anything while inside the vehicle. If anyone can clarify page numbers for casting powers on a vehicle while inside it would be helpful.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Bringing back a 2-month idle thread is still thread-resurrection, you know. . .

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
Ah but repeat posting is also an offence, welcome to catch 22, we got you either way!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts