Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Games Workshop being the greedy gits they are have removed all individual bits from the website. You can only get them now from boxes sets or conversion kits.

So forget about any unique conversion ideas you had in mind that required a metal component or a certain sprue, true battlewagon bits is still here to help us but for a conversion fanatic like me that was planning on a fully converted Necron army... I guess that’s out the window now thanks to those tight fisted bas*****

My Conversion
http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/necron/109720-my-necron-warrior-conversion.html

The Head Needed To Make Them...
Games Workshop Online Store — Necron Tomb Spyder
GONE!!

·
Bork! Bork! Bork!
416 Posts
Nooo!.. Is this true? Nooo! Has anyone bought items from Battlewagon bits? (I'm sure someone has) Are they 'reliable'? My dads fear of internet companies trying to rip you off has slightly rubbed off on me.

·
Borderlands addict
971 Posts
They have temporarily removed the individual components off the online store because they are re-organising them. It will be coming back sometime later in the year as far as I know. They are re-structuring how one would go about ordering bits. Instead of buying one space marine head for 50p they will be selling them in packs of so many. Also coming out are 'bitz packs'. These will consist of a number of related components bundled together. An example is Iron Warrior components. Instead of buying a complete squad, you will be able to buy just the Iron Warrior bits alone. Also, if you have noticed, you can now buy a complete model out of a random series. That probably doesn't make sense, but let me give you an example. Each Chaplain model is now availabe individually, so no more 'this blister contains a random 1 of 4' So now you can buy the one you want!

I hope that makes sense. Sorry if it doesn't. :p

:happy:

·
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
things will change
2,707 Posts
Thread closed, as you already have a duplicate version, plenty linked to above...

Also, please refrain from swearing (even when using ***s to 'cover' it), and please do not use over-large type sizes when posting.

Thanks,
-t.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.