Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since i guess some of you guys have played Games Workshop games for ages i hope that one of you have heard of the splendid music done by the Warhammer rockers D-rock?

I had a friend that bough one of their records while we where young it had song titles like:

Red Planet Blues
Stealers Kiss
Welcome to my World (the world of slaanesh btw)
Turn this ship around

and the big hit =

Get out of my Way (wich also where a sound track to an old Space hulk Amiga game)

We used to play this record all day long when we where painting, I so miss these songs does anyone have them or can tell me if you still can get a copy somehow.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have mailed GW about this but have not had any luck so far. Ill keep posted if i dig upp anything

Its even good quality rock.

Turn this ship around has splendid lyrics.. its about a guardsman who joined the imperial navy and has been traveling all his life in the same vessel and direction not knowing where they are heading.. tough life =]

Welcome to my worlds text is about someone that has come to som kind of slaanesh world .. it has this splendid line

.. Do you like the colours you never seen before.. (its just great)

Well.. the search goes on!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Try Amazon.com..... if anybody has it they do.

Speaking of Warhammer music...... Ever heard of BoltThrower? I'll post some cover art for y'all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.