Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you think that new gun is only going to be available on the commander or all of the battlesuits?

·
Proud banner bearer of LO
945 Posts
Looks very cool, I really want to know what that strange new weapon is.

·
Registered
302 Posts
lol have you seen the pic in the wd news section (british)the new tau alies are like kroot. they look cool, another addition to the tau auxilary troops. this is a reminder of the romans and ww2 germans(they conscripted conquered men with a single german officer to control them)

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Apparently the new gun is the flechette gun (if you believe the rumours), described to me as a weapon so cheesy they are limiting it to team leaders only.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
MiketehFox said:
We are not going to talk about the Vespid here, there are at least 10 other topics talking about the new Tau stuff, this thread should be specifically oriented towards the new Commander Suit.

Mike
I agree, let's keep this on track.

·
945 Posts
Just been thinking about that new weapon, prehaps its a smaller version of a gun off the hammerhead.

·
Registered
699 Posts
i dont think so. they already have one (rail rifle) or do you mean the ion cannon??

IMO i think its the flechette stuff thingy-

·
945 Posts
Yeah, thats what it reminded me of. It looks like it could smash open some pretty strong armour.

·
Registered
156 Posts
They actually have a flachette gun that looks exactly like that in darkforces(starwars videogame) I think if thats what it is its going to be close range or a template.

·
Supreme Evil Overlord
4,873 Posts
the weapon on it's arm is the cyclonic ion blaster which has about Str3 AP5 assault 5/6 and asny 6's to hit count as AP1.
Ity's one of the 2 special issue wepaons Tau commanders can have.

·
With Oden On Our Side...
1,137 Posts
We find out in Feburary.
Till then...LET THE SPECULATIONS RUN WILD!

...like they haven't already

1 - 20 of 40 Posts