Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Herman1004
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Christmas is nearly over (for some of us anyway), and I hope everyone has had a great time!

I'm currently considering buying the Realm of Battle gaming board, and seeing GW is offering free shipping out December, I thought I'd buy it online and send right to my house, free of charge. But something struck me when I saw the price, not that it's expensive, I knew that already, but the on the UK site it costs about 150£ which is roughly NOK1500, while on the Norwegian site, the price is NOK2300!

Am I about to make one of the best buys ever, or am I missing something?

Happy new year!

Regards,

·
Registered
219 Posts
Unfortunately the site says free uk shipping in December. You may still get a bargain depending on the price to Norway. My account allowed me to change the delivery address to Norway but I did not check everything through to find postage though.

Hope you get your bargain

·
Herman1004
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah, now I understand GW's weird logic (though necassery to not get scammed).

If I order from the UK site, it can only be sent to UK stores, and as the Battle Board is considered hazardous for some reason, it can't be sent to my home. Bah!

Well, I guess I was an idiot trying to fool "The Company"...

Regards,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.