Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have multiple armies for sale. Please email me anytime at [email protected]. I prefer to sell entire armies but I am more than happy to grab specific minis for you. There are many, many more pictures; simply email me and request them.

Space Marines:

I have three distinct armies here; Dark Angels, Blood Angels, and Black Templars. Roughly 1,500-2,000 points per army.

I have an Imperial Guard Army, leaning heavily towards Catachans but with plenty of Cadian elements and custom/OOP minis, including 5 OOP ratling snipers.

I have a ridiculously large Tyranid force. A dozen HQ choices, over 60 Genestealers, over 120 Gaunts.... This was leaning towards a swarm army (goal was 5,000pt) with a hardcore center of pain (carnifexes).

I have a fairly good-sized Ork force that, as required by law, has as many unique minis as I could cram in. I have done a lot of work to this army, and it's a good indication of how far my painting skills have come (or conversely, how terrible I used to be), but I have plenty of Orks so I'm letting an entire army go. HQ, Elites, plenty of Troopz of course, Heavy Support, Fast Attack, and of course a Stompa, because what's a horde without a Stompa?

Finally I have very small Necron/Eldar armies that are well balanced but not worth a lot of explanation. I believe both are legal in the strictest sense (ignoring squad minimums).

I am working on the Chaos pictures, I will have them tonight. I have a custom-made Nurgle force that is kick-....eh....sass.... really sad to see it go. I also have a very large Khorne-heavy Chaos force with plenty of firepower and terrifying monster people.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Ah, brilliant, Dakka has a zoom feature in their gallery that restores the HD quality to a degree.

Here is the gallery, browse at will!

DakkaDakka - Gallery Search Results Page

The Chaos are not yet shown, and I have plenty more coming behind this too. There's a whole room to clear out. I should note this is not a fire sale. I could afford these in the first place, I can certainly afford to let them sit on shelves. If you are an Ebay re-seller, please go away (or light yourself on fire, or whatever it is that you do), my armies are for players, not playas. That said, to real players, any reasonable offer is accepted, and I take great care to package everything nicely. Everything gets at least one layer of bubblewrap, more typically 3-5. Every army I put up I have personally played at least once. The larger armies like Orks, dozens and dozens of times. I won't claim to be a master armylist builder, but I'm a competent tactician who studies military courses in his spare time, and I've played Warhammer consistently for 12 straight years.

Every army comes with a bonus mini. Could be an Ork Warboss, an OOP Grot, a death-dealing robot, a super-rare Rogue Trader mini I just didn't care enough about to keep...who knows! I do not look when picking from Pandora's Mini-Box, I simply grab the first one. But hey, who cares, free minis right?

Please note that I said "army", not "order". Sorry, guy-who-only-wants-two-trukks, that does not qualify for a free mini, on account of all the extra work I have to do; retaking photos, editing posts, etc. But I love your optimism! :)

I also have NIB and NOS stuff too, if you prefer to pay GW prices.

Disclaimer: Don't ever pay GW prices. We're buying molded plastic, not fething platinum

1 - 2 of 2 Posts