Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
y'all,

I have another swell question. If you are running a Haemonculi coven you really don't have a fast attack option as both Hellions and Reavers are wyches and don't play well with Haemonculi.

Would this cause your composition score to go down in a tournament, as you don't have any fast attack?

Or do I not understand composition scores?

Thanks for any help.

·
Born from Tears of Angels
1,768 Posts
Thats a good question, but doesnt it depend on what kind of tournament you play in cause I think some do but others dont, also depends on scenario I think

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WraithGuardian said:
Thats a good question, but doesnt it depend on what kind of tournament you play in cause I think some do but others dont, also depends on scenario I think
Right. I am not to used to the different systems so I guess I would have to figure it out before the tournament. (NOTE TO SELF: build an army so that different units can sub when dictated by lustful desire to win.)

Is there a standard system? i.e. is one used more than others because it is sactioned by GW?

Thanks.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I've found that army composition scores usually correlate to the margin of victory in a game. In RTT games where I get victorious slaughters my Comp and even Sportsmanship scores tend to be low. In games where it is close, a draw or even a loss I get good scores. Areas that allow subjective grading are far too often used as a tool for revenge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts