Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Salutations!

Well, been collecting WHFB for about 8 years, and 40k for about 3. I've come a fair way in painting since the start! :p

So, my seemingly neverending search of inspiration for painting I've stumbled upon a few sites, never joined any. But seeing as I've come across LO in more than a few instances and I know one or two people who've recommended it, I've at last joined the ranks of the massed cult!

Oh, and I collected Empire, and now Sisters of Battle.

The current army I'm building towards is here:
http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/witch-hunters-army-lists/111938-2000pt-wh-elite.html#post1081478

I'm yet to create a Sig. or Avatar... :drinking:

Mal.

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
Ah, good, another Sisters player. There are far too few of them around (not just here, but in general). Welcome to the family. Please enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to contact myself or any other members of the staff. :)

Katie D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to LO! What kind of Empire do you collect, or is it a bit of everything? I ended up with Bretonnians as my first WFB army because Empire has so many different things. Empire has some great models though, so one day (or year) I may take the plunge. Enjoy the forums!

Tekore
I ended up painting them some Stirling... and others the main blue colour, can't quite remember what province that was. I'd love to one day get a proper army of Empire, and a Lizrdmen army!

Ah, good, another Sisters player. There are far too few of them around (not just here, but in general). Welcome to the family. Please enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to contact myself or any other members of the staff. :)

Katie D
Thats one of the main reasons I went with Sisters! To date, I haven't found ANYONE who plays them where I've lived. Although that does make it harder to find the stuff for 'em! That and the fact they're an assaulting-style army, without the assaulting! Makes for some interesting ideas on tactics.

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
Thats one of the main reasons I went with Sisters! To date, I haven't found ANYONE who plays them where I've lived. Although that does make it harder to find the stuff for 'em! That and the fact they're an assaulting-style army, without the assaulting! Makes for some interesting ideas on tactics.
Yeah, the Sisters make for a unique army both when it comes to models and playstyle. There's nothing like finding that 5"-7" sweet spot after jumping out of your Rhino and laying waste to an entire enemy unit in a single round of bolter, flamer and melta death!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.