Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I have way too much time on my hands and I wanted a Trebuchet, so I scratch built one out of balsa. I modified a couple of M @A to have hammer & chisel and a sledge hammer.

On the Mounted Yeomen (I personally like Mounted 'Sergeants' better) I used some horses I had lying around, Glade Riders and Pistoliers, and got some old Empire archer arms and used some bodies for M @A and Empire Militia. The heads are Knights Errant and I scratch-made some shields to attach and stretched and molded some plastic from a sprue to sculpt a "Horn of Gondor" type horns to sling over the shoulders of the musicians.

Anyway, this is my first attempt at posting pics, so I hope I don't screw it up! I will try to put more pics in the Showcase area.

Attachments

·
i am da Wahhchief
2,419 Posts
nice job on the homemade gear, i had a heartattack when i first saw the trebuchet price, so ended up using my mortars... (anyway, fits my joan of arc theme better)
i really want to make some of those squires myself >.<

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.