Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Happy birthday you cowardly lion:ballon:

Methinks a great feast and time needs to be had, another dark angel ages and becomes weaker while the wolves are still younger and better...:C

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
Happy birthday...

Although I am walking this decade when I saw the age made me feel so old... but not wiser! :?

·
Illustrator Extraordinair
2,579 Posts
Happy birthday you cowardly lion:ballon:

Methinks a great feast and time needs to be had, another dark angel ages and becomes weaker while the wolves are still younger and better...:C
Ah yes.

You see, Space Pup, with age comes wisdom. So while you stay young and blind, I grow better and smarter.

Feast while you can. We'll have our day yet.

BTW, Cheers, Everyone! :D

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Keep believing your day will come Lion, it just goes to show that wisdom does not always come with age in some cases...:C

Young yes, and even without sight wolves can still be just as ferocious with skill and instinct alone.;)

·
2,579 Posts
Keep believing your day will come Lion, it just goes to show that wisdom does not always come with age in some cases...:C

Young yes, and even without sight wolves can still be just as ferocious with skill and instinct alone.;)
Valid points, pup. You're ferocity will not always do the job however. Sometimes finesse is required.

Just remember who came first. :p

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Just remember who came first.
As long as you remember who will still be alive at the end...:C

Enough of this, have a happy birthday and enjoy the rest of the day:drinking: (The one on the right will definately be you though, cause that doesn't happen to us wolves.)

·
2,579 Posts
As long as you remember who will still be alive at the end...:C

Enough of this, have a happy birthday and enjoy the rest of the day:drinking: (The one on the right will definately be you though, cause that doesn't happen to us wolves.)

Heh, thanks mate. I truly appreciate the well wishes.

And I don't doubt that'd be me. I don't drink often...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.