Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so those of you who get the GW email will be happy - a load of add on stuff for us/IF (with GW even saying its for crimson fist then later commenting that also for IF

I know FW does some of these but i do love the command squad pack (which i have been trying to make that flag for ages failing each time. I also love the set of 5 back packs, 5 shoulders and 3 helmets - which all have the fist on it even the helmets - this would be cool for SGt or vets

WILL BE LOOKING AT GETTING SOME OF THESE FOR xmas
- prob will not bother with shoulder pads for normal troops yet - work on the specail stuff then move to them - otherwise will cost me.

·
Registered
293 Posts
lol just got it too. Should be quite awsome :)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They would be - remember i have a bad memory.
P.s have you and paul got a list yet or do i just have to guess :( you know i dont like that.

P.s. i was thinking of getting the command one and a couple of the tactical ones for sterns ( wont bother with the rest for the moment

Im getting tempted to ask family for the new baneblade pack

·
Registered
68 Posts
If they weren't metal i would be excited. Too heavy and metal bits glued onto plastic models take too much work and ALWAYS end up breaking eventually leaving you with a massive mess of a join which you will be unable to fix on a flat plastic, painted, surface.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts