Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
King of the Burning Sands
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, over break I decide to make a Harbringer model! Half scale though, I know, I would like to have done a full scale one too, but first, its never going to be on the board and second, how on earth with I carry 50-60 cm model around? Here what I have taken for photos. I've actually added the dual wings already, took 3 days for the glue to hold solid. ARGH. I'll have those up in short time. Last thing I need to do is get a few more vehicle parts... but that may take awhile. At the moment I am working on the autocannon sponsors. Making from scratch too, though I wanted to use GW ones but I am not going to fork over the money for them from a fresh box just because no one i know keeps a decent bit box. hope it doesnt look too bad. Comments and suggest welcomed.
DSCF0701.jpg
DSCF0705.jpg
DSCF0704.jpg
DSCF0700.jpg

Attachments

·
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
22 views and no comments? Not even a troll comment, wowzers... Anyways, knew photos up with wing sponsors

·
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
46 cm long (from nose to to exhaust) and 38 cm wide (including wing sponsors).

I just made up some autocannon sponsor from q-tips rods. Its nearing completion.

·
Blood Boy
3,643 Posts
This si cool. I think you have done a good job of representing this model. The shape looks good and it is clearly what you meant it to be. Reppy for you.

I would love to get the Forgeworld miniature of this some day. I'm guessing if it was produced to 40k size it would match the Tau Manta in terms of bulk.
I think if you look at the smaller versions for the models and compare them the Harbinger is actually bigger than the Manta.

·
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Probably Leech. Why would anyone want it? Seriously... a 90 cm long model? That's just silly, not to mention unwieldy and and would weight 50 pounds at least.

·
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NEW photos are up!

They actually do it too much justice, odd, normally the other way around.

I plan to do screaming faces all over it, but I am looking for a tutorial. If you know of one, please tell me. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts