Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all i am thinking about get in to eldar soon but i really only like harlquins. also i don't have the codex yet because i want to make sure that i have alist that would be legal that i would like and wouldn'y change my mind on

sp far i have look though the list other people have posted and the most common thing is 6 quins with kisses and a shadow seer

so far i am thinking

to troupes of 6 w/ kisses and a SS

umm maybe some guardians painted like quins

back up by death jesters

i also don't no what to use for HQ is there like a great harlquin or something

so right now as you can see i need some i thinking maybe around 750-1000

·
Has a monkey!
1,630 Posts
I suppose if you wanted to do this, you could count a Farseer as a Solitaire. That would be your HQ. Harlequins also have Jetbikes IIRC; look into that. Other than that, I'm not sure. Eldar aren't exactly my strong point, I will drag out my old Harlequin army list (it's now obsolete) and see what I can do about that.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright so far i will probably use

HQ
farseer w/ some thing

elite
2x 6 kisses with shadow seer

5 death jesters

troops
10 guardians

fast attack
3 jetbikes

probly not legal but something like that

·
Registered
116 Posts
Try this:

Farseer with Doom, spear

2x 8 Harlies, with kisses, Shadowseer, Death Jester

20x Guardians with Scatter Laser

5x Guardian Jetbikes.

Not sure on points, but it sounds about right, and most importantly, is legal.

(FYI, I have list that I made just for fun which is 30 Pathfinders, 30 Harlies, 6 Vypers,- 3 Shuri-cat, 3 Lance. It is a "Rouge" list. That is, units that have no craftworld.)

·
Registered
334 Posts
It is a "Rouge" list. That is, units that have no craftworld.

No, a "Rouge" list is one with a vast quantity of Mary-Kay salesladies and pink cadillacs. A "Rogue" list might be more of what you're looking for.

Anyway eugen, the only really illegal thing in your list there is the Death Jesters. DJ's are an upgrade for a harlequin troupe, not a seperate entry in the list. You could take at most 3 of them in any given army, one attached to each squad of harlies in your elite slots.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Well, you might think about an Autarch with a power sword, attached to a harlie unit. You could even take a troupe master model and "bling" him up a bit, then use him as an Autarch. A farseer is a good choice too, maybe just a cheap one with eldritch storm or some such, perhaps using a modified shadowseer model.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.