Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What model is used for the Venom. I checkded all the Eldar and could not find anything to be used a a transport.

Thanks

·
Registered
389 Posts
They tell you how to kinda build on on the GW site in the Eldar->Harlequin section next to the link for the PDF of the rules.

I believe its a dark eldar radier and an eldar vyper. Kinda alot of money to make one of them IMO.

·
Registered
620 Posts
you can just buy the venom and make the plat form with balsa wood or plastic card.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I used a Vyper and bitz from the DE Raider, mine looks more like the Venom shown in the PDF Codex then the one they show you how to build on the website.

·
Registered
129 Posts
A little revive, but are venoms worth it? I mean they only hold 6 units. Since I use the EO rules because my friends allow it, I bought a wraithlord instead. Should I save up for a Venom or another Wraithlord?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I love my Wraithlord, and I like the Venom as well. In the end it really depends on what you like, what fits with your game style and just go from there.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Well, it's a mix of fluff reasons and gaming reasons. :p I could be wrong, but Spiritwalkers are essentially Solitaire souls saved from Slaanesh, and as such are both rare, and very sacred. I've heard of instances of fluff where a spiritwalker's appearance is a huge motivation, much like a Avatar of Khaine. :p

Besides, Venoms are great for getting your solitaire into place without him dying before even landing a hit from heavy fire.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts