Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering what people think of harry the hammer, if hes worth his points, if he will do well against armies other then undead, if you would take him for friendly games, and anything else?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Does anyone know if the model for Harald Hammerstorm (Harry, for short :D) is embossed with Khorne symbols? From the official picture I have seen from him it doesn't look like it, yet he is painted in the colours of Khorne?

I'd like to use him as a champion of another Chaos god. :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
The Harry model contains no marks of any of the gods. Yes his rules are in the April WD as are differant ways of painting it such as Nurgle and Undivided.

·
Set Sail and Conquer!
1,633 Posts
Not so sure about his cost - whether the special character mentioned is actually worth it (although I seem to remember something in the article about it not actually being a 'legal' character, just for fun games), but I do know one thing:

I'll be buying the mini as soon as it comes out! Can't wait to paint it. :) Looks awesome.

·
Registered
582 Posts
just thought i will let every one know that the model will only be avaiable on the last weekend or April and only for those two days on a strikly first come first served basis with stores only having a limited amount so make sure your thier to get it before ever bugger esle does.

·
ISIS Secret Agent Squishy
1,875 Posts
just thought i will let every one know that the model will only be avaiable on the last weekend or April and only for those two days on a strikly first come first served basis with stores only having a limited amount so make sure your thier to get it before ever bugger esle does.
And the chances of anywhere in Australia getting a supply, let alone anyone outside of Sydney, is nil. So I'm pretty sure I'll be missing out, along with a lot of other people in this GW-forsaken (the Oz-GW website still hasn't been updated from half way through last year!) country.

·
Registered
62 Posts
old post i know but i couldent find another. harry comes out this weekend (Yay) and ive heard hes limited to one per person (In Australia anyway) and im from Australia and i dont think its all that limited when it comes to getting harry i know where im going to get mine and its my local store im getting it because im going in early there is still very few models lol.

·
Tyranid Warrior Fanatic
2,668 Posts
There's no limit here in Canada on how many you can get, but at $40 a piece its one hell of an expensive model.

·
Registered
8 Posts
harry the hammer rocks :p
for 365 points your getting a lord level fighter IMA, Hammer does D6 wounds with no armour saves allowed, hes unbreakable, weapon skill 8, toughness and strength of 5, int of 8 and 3 wounds...
plus with his armour of damnation and bane sheild i recon he will be difficult to put down without a fight..

Model is £15 over here, but you can get more than 1... i've got one saved for me :p (friend of the shop keeper)

·
übertyrant
332 Posts
for anybody wondering about the assembly of harry the hammer, here's a pic of the individual bits

the shiny silver box

all contents

bits

and how to assemble them

·
Registered
42 Posts
And the chances of anywhere in Australia getting a supply, let alone anyone outside of Sydney, is nil. So I'm pretty sure I'll be missing out, along with a lot of other people in this GW-forsaken (the Oz-GW website still hasn't been updated from half way through last year!) country.
I just got the phone number from white dwarf and ordered mine dirctly from gamesworkshop in Sydeny I got it early though the mail.

·
Formerly BrotherAzriel
2,373 Posts
I bought him just to won the AWESOME model as i have 1250 pts of vampire counts and the only thing painted is a Vargluf, but anyway, i bpught harry so i could own one, then in the Orksuhn he spoke to me...

I now own 27 Marauders of Chaos, 5 Warhounds of Chaos and a Sorcerer with his lil familiar dude.

so... i guess i collect Chaos aswell now... Damn you Harry!!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Heh, Harry is an awesome model. I like the fact that he comes with a scenic base but he can also be put on a normal base for gaming use. The model is simply fantastic. :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
yeah i got mine on the day there was only 3 left when i got there and i got there early too. Its an awsome model.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts