Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that we have quite some members now and so few posters (in comparison)? Look at the memberlist and sort by number of posts, the first 2 pages are filled with ppl with exactly 0 posts..

·
Registered
126 Posts
I am really happy to see a lot of registered users. And hopefully we are getting a lot of traffic on the boards and other sections of the site. I really hope we do not kick registered users (unless it has been a year or so with no activity) simply for the lack of posts.

But keeping a nice atmosphere helps. I think if we all maintain civility on the boards folks will be more willing to provide their opnions. I have been a part of some heated exchanges here, but with the differing positions I found all parties to have been polite. I hope some of those shy lurkers pipe up on something. There has GOT to be more Ork players out there...

·
The Landlord
5,750 Posts
There is no need to worry, we will not remove members due to inactivity, only if they ask for it themself they will be removed :)

We at the management are happy to see all the members, and we hope the members vote for us on the top100 to, that makes us stay on top, and more members will come :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
There is no need to worry, we will not remove members due to inactivity, only if they ask for it themself they will be removed :)

We at the management are happy to see all the members, and we hope the members vote for us on the top100 to, that makes us stay on top, and more members will come :)
Sure, valid reasons but I think there should be some sort of punishment for inactivity. Is it possible to tell if someone has been online, even if they haven't used the forums? Because if they haven't been on the site at all for a month or so, they probs aren't going to vote for us are they?

·
The Landlord
5,750 Posts
You are right, they probably won't vote when they have not visited in a long time, but if there is a tweak for the portal that kick members that have not logged in for a while (say 2-3 months), we will probably install it. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.