Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Never saw it, but it could be ok, with the polish. It seems like really rough wood, and that is hard to paint, and putting it down as it is might be pretty ugly if you have a darked toned army. In which way do you want to assemble it and paint it? Also do remember that you will never be able to play in GW's with this catapult, as they will flog you with it. ;) In times past we could buy the cheap and cool Trebuchet from Gondor as a stand in, but now it is Fine Cast it has more then doubled in price.. Still giving you the link for the idea though. ;)

Gondor Battlecry Trebuchet | Games Workshop

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I understand, our "nearest" GW here in Nebraska is in Omaha 150 miles away. Not expecting to get in there much to play. :) But over the years I have had issues with GW vs Non-GW with tourney organizers. I still use my gorka morka ork trucks you see...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yeah, in Holland we have like a GW per city, and the cities are like 20 miles apart. XD I thus do tend to build GW only, just because the trouble would be infinite. Damned GW having a monopoly on their own products. ;) If you only play at friends though there is no problem at all using these, or anything actually. It is all up to imagination, but i wont think it's the best proxy ever.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think largely it will depend on the story told as it is based. As a model it is just kinda there. Nothing flashy, just functional.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts