Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody has converted space marines or any other WH40k figs into ice hockey players, ive seen ones converted into football players but hockey would be way cooler. Does anyone think this would be a cool thing to do? (I'd do it but I need to think of a way to make little hockey sticks, shouldn't be too hard, then my Black templars can have a bolter and hockey stick :D )

·
Registered
123 Posts
That would be great but what would you use the the the stick as, a CCW or a Power weapon? Better yet you could convert a whole marine force. Center for Elites choice, Golies for HS, Defensemen for Troops, Left/ Right Wing for FA. You could even create special characters. For games of 2000pts+ Lord Stanley Himself! With his cup that grants him a 2+/4+ save.
That's just fun to think about.

Uncle Jesse

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thats a great idea, I never thought about that. Maybe when I start my new army, if that ever happens, I will do that.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
There is supposed to be an old Swartzenegger (damn people have intricate names) movie...
He's kinda a prisoner in a TV show... in there they have to face of against an icehockey player armed with a barbed stick or something...
Now don't ask me for the name of this film cause I haven't seen it... just heard of it...

If anyone has any filling information on this, then maybe it can help our ice hockey crazed friend here...

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I had just noticed your idea of the icehockey 40k models, and what I had heard of that movie just kinda popped up in my head...

Ok...
But why do you want a hockey team in 40k??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't really want a whole hockey team I was just thinking of converting my BT CC squad into having a bolt pistol and a hockey stick with a blade on the end or something, just something to do that would be fun and unique.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I agree, it would be unique...
And it would look really cool...

Try looking at the warhammer fantasy models, there should be some scyte armed models there that you maybe can use as a starting point...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.