Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

This is by far, the best warhammer forum I've been able to find. I am completely new to Warhammer 40K, though I do enjoy Warhammer Fantasy RP. Although I do not, as of yet, have my own army, I am using my boyfriends eldar army, since he is starting tyranids. I've only played a few games, though I am much more interested in modeling, painting, and converting. I also love writing and reading fluff. Well, that's about I can think of to say for now, if anyone has any questions about me, my army, or my conversion skills :p, I'll certainly be posting stuff soon!!

·
Banned
2,425 Posts
Hello,

This is by far, the best warhammer forum I've been able to find. I am completely new to Warhammer 40K, though I do enjoy Warhammer Fantasy RP. Although I do not, as of yet, have my own army, I am using my boyfriends eldar army, since he is starting tyranids. I've only played a few games, though I am much more interested in modeling, painting, and converting. I also love writing and reading fluff. Well, that's about I can think of to say for now, if anyone has any questions about me, my army, or my conversion skills :p, I'll certainly be posting stuff soon!!
Welcome! Good to see another female gamer (or painter, converter or whatever). My name's Katie Drake. You'll often find me stalking the 40k section looking for spammers to smite. Should you ever have any questions, comments, concerns, compliments or anything of the like, feel free to PM me or get in touch via MSN Messenger.

Please enjoy your stay.

Katie D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YAY! It's AWESOME to find other female gamers!!!
(I hope you kick arse :)) Thank you for being so nice, ^_^ and I certainly hope I do. ^_^

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.