Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Lance May and I reside in Victoria B.C. I have been married for 11 years and have 2 beutiful daughters. I work full time as a call center supervisor.

In early 2006 one of my co-workers introduced me to GW and his O&G army. I had always loved fantasy books/movies and board games such as risk or Axis and Allies so I was instantly intrigued. After a couple 500 point battles at my house using his army I followed him down to the Victoria GW loacation to see some larger battles and some of the different armies. I was hooked from that night on.

For Christmas 2006 I received the Tomb Kings batallion box set and I was on my way to creating my very own army. I had no idea how long it would take to build my first playable army. There was a few times that I almost packed it in as I only got 1-3 hours per week free time to work on the models. After about 5 months I finished the batallion and purchased my Prince and Priests. I had never built any models or done any painting before so the process was definately a learning one. It took me about 1 month to complete the characters and get my army list ready. My army was finally ready to take down to GW and do battle.

Since then I have added many units to my army. Most was done by trade. I would read classifieds online and buy other armies such as OK and O&G and than trade them down at the store. I still consider myself a newbie with only about 25 battles under my belt.

I am very excited to have found this site as it looks to be an amazing resource for everything GW. Thank you in advance for all of your tips and ideas.

Take care,
Lanny May

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Welcome! :)

Its good to see you've got straight into the Tomb King forums, ive been keeping an eye out for your posts. Its always good to have a new player in out midst. Hopefully youll find everything you need here, drawing on out experience and ideas, and being able to return the favour as you grow as a gamer. If you could get some pics it would be good to see some of your army as it grows.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.