Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all !!

My name is Wolf, I'm french living in Ireland. 32 years old.

I'd discovered Warhammer & warhammer40k long time ago in france via Citadel France at this time. I got few White dwarfs US editions. Since this time, my room was fill up by every kinds of models as Skaven, space marines, elfes, gobelin, bloodbowl etc..., but i didn't play really. I collect the models, painting those, convert, and love modeling background, but they still in France. I got actually the new rules book W40k & the codex Space Marines. My girl friend got the idea to give me for christmas few new boxes of spaces marines squad, that lovely & now i re-start to collect a new army here in Ireland, it's cool.
I try to be perfectioniste & obviously i start create a new Codex for my Army, i know it'll be not official, but that give me pleasure.
Sometimes i got some difficulty with the W40k rules, i cannot translate them such i want, & that made some misunderstanding. So if you dont mind any time i can ask you to help me.
Thank you to listening me

Best Regard

WLF

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hi mate and welcome to LO :D

You'll find there is a section for developing your own Codex, which when played with friends shouldn't really be an issue especially if the rules are fair. For rules you can also discuss anything in the rules section, although do read up on the no points policy since posting direct points will cause problems with GW.

·
The other Kind of Fluff
8,843 Posts
Welcome,

L.O. has a number of forums to fit most of your gaming needs. Feel free to contact me or anyone else of the moderator team if you have any questions.

Welcom to Librarium Online!

~Rabbit

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.