Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm just going to introduce myself.
Might as well start then. I seem to have been playing for aboutthree years now. I started off with Space Marines, carried on with Space Marines, carried on a bit more with Space Marines, and guess what? I'm still on Space Marines. It's my own chapter, was called the Shadows of Death, but is now called the Black Phoenixes. I've got a tiny Battlefleet Gothic fleet, and guess what army it is? Yup, you got it, Space Marines. :)
In case anyone is wondering, I just found this place when scouring the internet for conversions, and have kept coming back.

Oh, yes, and it appears that I am named after the Captain of the Eighth Company of the Black Phoenixes.

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
Hello, I'm just going to introduce myself.
Might as well start then. I seem to have been playing for aboutthree years now. I started off with Space Marines, carried on with Space Marines, carried on a bit more with Space Marines, and guess what? I'm still on Space Marines. It's my own chapter, was called the Shadows of Death, but is now called the Black Phoenixes. I've got a tiny Battlefleet Gothic fleet, and guess what army it is? Yup, you got it, Space Marines. :)
In case anyone is wondering, I just found this place when scouring the internet for conversions, and have kept coming back.

Oh, yes, and it appears that I am named after the Captain of the Eighth Company of the Black Phoenixes.
You know what? I am since 1992 into this hobby... I started with Space Marines, as you, then some more Space Marines... and now Space Wolves! :party2:

Nice to see another Brother in here!

Hope to have a glorified and joyfull stay with us in here...

May the Emperor's Light shine your Path!

PS: I liked more the Shadows of Death as a name... too menacing! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts