Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone, I just joined recently and have been posting around in related areas of my interests. Currently, I'm playing WHFB, I have both High Elves and Bretonnians, which I enjoy very much. I also have an interest in eventually building an Imperial Guard army, but who knows if that will ever happen. I also enjoy playing Dungeons and Dragons, and have been playing for a few years now consistently with a group of friends. If you ever want funny stories of our crazy and heroic exploits, drop me a line.

·
LO's Resident Time Lord
3,270 Posts
Hi there!

Glad to see you! Be sure to check out our WHFB sub-forums, as you'll find spirited discussions on all your favorite WHFB armies! We also have 40k sub-forums too, including Imperial Guard.

Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
346 Posts
hello

Welcome aboard. My daughter plays HE and because she is spoiled I have a lot of HE. Therefore I play them also. My first army is the Bretonnias, charges and a cloud of dust. Feel free to pm about any questions you might have. Have only been playing for around six months. We have both gotten so much better than when we started. Of course we started out really bad. I used to play D and D when there where three paper books. That should tell you that I am over 50, but it was sure fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts