Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I've just recently registered here on LO. I've been reading as a guest for a while, but am now looking for the advantages of membership.

I've been playing Warhammer for a couple of years now with an Orcs and Goblins army. I love the game and the hobby, and O&G is such an addaptable list that I may never play another WHFB army although I hope to.

I'm based in Exeter in the UK, and I spend time away, particularly in Bedford, UK, quite often.

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
All you UK people have it easy, being so close to nottingham :p

Anyways, welcome, thats the toilets over there, here's your badge, the coffeemachine only takes tokens :D

Just kidding - just kidding, welcome to LO, hope you have a good one!

·
Striving for the right
941 Posts
All you UK people have it easy, being so close to nottingham :p
Not strictly true, mon brave. For those of us in the UK living beyond the Highland Line, you'd be considerably closer to Nottingham if you lived in Bruxelles, Den Haag or even Amsterdam! Whilst GB might not be very big from a geographical perspective, it is not a short island either, and Nottingham is quite near the bottom (no pun intended!).

Although I'm sure any of our many Antipodean members will roar with laughter at my suggestion that 600 or so miles is not short ... ...!

~ Raven ~

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.