Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I've been a few weeks lurking around this forum so I decided it was time to register and introduce myself. I'm known as Calicó. I'm from Spain (so excuse me for my bad englis: i'll do the best I can) and I play Wh40k mainly. I have Orks, Tyranids and I'm starting an IG army.

See you!!

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Welcome to LO, i was a lurker myself for a while before signing up. Dont worry about your English, it will be better than some of the members whose mother tongue it is. Mine generally goes downhill after some liquid refreshment.

·
Kut Maar Krachtig
4,014 Posts
Welcome, welcome, good to have you on board! And, as praxis said, don't worry too much about your english: we got members from all over the globe. :)

·
No Life King
2,819 Posts
Hey Calico, welcome to the forum!

The ork and IG forums are very well populated, and you should find plenty of advice and good company in both of them

Tyranids have been a bit quiet recently in anticipation of our new codex, but there are still a few bugs lurking around.

Remember to have a good read-through of The Rules. There may or may not be an exam on them at some point :silly:.
Otherwise enjoy your stay!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.