Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
I am a 40k orks and space marine player, i mainly play orks right now though, just because i'm having so much fun konvertin' and lootin' (current project besides trying to paint the little buggers is converting a leman russ tank to a looted wagons, possibly even more.:sinister: i need more dakka!) I have been playin tabletop for about 4 years started with Warmachine playing khador, then moved on to 40k when the assault on black reach came out. I also play entirely too much modern warfare 2 (my live gamertag is n3s73r, just try and kill me:soldier:.) I live in indiana and play at my local shop (Wizard's Keep in the village) on saturdays if i can ever get off work. i'm also pretty good with computers but who isn't these days:qq:.
one of the reasons I stuck with LO is because some of the forum posts and the painting guides you have a awesome and inspiring, and the community seems to be very friendly and helpful. so hopefully ill be able to pictures of my minis up once i get them painted (whenever that is...)

so yea thats pretty much it. hopefully i can play more games and learn more about the rules, start some serious WAAAGHS!!!

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
i'm also pretty good with computers but who isn't these days:!!!
I'm not. Welcome to LO, Its a fantastic site. I have space marines and orks too, but the orks are more a hangover from Gorkamorka days. Good luck with the convertions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts