Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo! I'm the new dude! I'm starting up a Steel Legion IG force. I'm from Maine. For those of you who don't know where that is, it's by Quebec. For those of you who still don't know (or care) its by Boston, only up 200 miles. So I'm here, and.... I was going to say something clever but I conviently forgot wat it was.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Hello and welcome to LO! A few basic rules to ensure a comfortable and safe stay.

1. Avoid eye contact wherever possible. Many of our members are slightly 'crazy' and eye contact may been seen as a cause to go mental.

2. Avoid stupid or insulting posts. Doing so will have you either tapped with a mod stick, or cut down with the mod scythe of doom.

3. Make sure you read the forum rules! Too many people make mistakes that could easily be avoided by simply reading the rules. Consequences can be dire.

4. Enjoy your stay! Be nice to everyone and they will be nice back, showering you with the knowledge you seek!

·
Registered
959 Posts
hey welcome to LO. as has been said watch out for the crazy ones and make sure you read the rules.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.