Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Chilli Fueled Heretic
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mass Deepstriking with a solid core that doesnt move. The raptors will only move forwards to provide advantagous areas for the Deepstrikers to safely drop into.

Chaos lord
Power weapon

5 Chaos terminators
4 combi plasmas
Heavy flamer and powerfist

5 Chaos terminators
4 combi plasmas

5 Chaos terminators
4 combi plasmas

10 Chaos marines
Champion with powerfist
Plasma gun
Missile launcher
IoCG

10 Chaos marines
Champion with powerfist
Plasma gun
Missile launcher
IoCG

6 Raptors
Aspiring chmapion with powerfist
dual meltaguns
IoCG

6 Raptors
dual meltaguns
IoCG

2 Obiltorators

2 Obiltorators

10 Havocs
4 missile launchers

Dan

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hi

Hi there, just wanted to try and help you out but since your probaly more experinaced it won't be that useful probaly, anyway here it goes,

Chaos lord
Power weapon

Where do you plan to put this guy, as he has no jump pack and it would be pretty pointless putting him with your firebase, to me it seems you've just tryed to fill the required HQ choice, and the chaos hq's are pretty decent IMO, the least you could do is give him a jumpack and then consider a deamon weapon so he can deal out damage in CC

5 Chaos terminators
4 combi plasmas

5 Chaos terminators
4 combi plasmas

5 Chaos terminators
4 combi plasmas

Perfect choices, well kitted and dangerous to boot,

10 Chaos marines
Champion with powerfist
Plasma gun
Missile launcher
IoCG

10 Chaos marines
Champion with powerfist
Plasma gun
Missile launcher
IoCG

Again very good, I'd consider dropping the power fists as these guys are going to form a firebase and deal out ranaged damge so I'd steer away from the fists, to save 80pts

6 Raptors
dual meltaguns
IoCG

6 Raptors
dual meltaguns
IoCG

With the saved points from the fists I'd expand these to 8 men each, so they can absorb more firepower and deal out more damage in CC

2 Obiltorators

2 Obiltorators

10 Havocs
4 missile launchers

Very good, I'd drop two men to kit out the lord a little he needs a jump pack at the least IMO,

In all very nice list, hope my comments helped,

Gilli

·
Chilli Fueled Heretic
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where do you plan to put this guy, as he has no jump pack and it would be pretty pointless putting him with your firebase, to me it seems you've just tryed to fill the required HQ choice, and the chaos hq's are pretty decent IMO, the least you could do is give him a jumpack and then consider a deamon weapon so he can deal out damage in CC

Again very good, I'd consider dropping the power fists as these guys are going to form a firebase and deal out ranaged damge so I'd steer away from the fists, to save 80pts

Very good, I'd drop two men to kit out the lord a little he needs a jump pack at the least IMO,
Yeah, the Chaos lord is pretty much there to fill the HQ slot. He really should have a jump pack, correct. It would make him much more mobile. Putting his 4-5 attacks to some use. An extra deterent for assualting the firebase or an additional punch to the raptors.

The powerfists are there just incase for the firebase, if a big beefy walker MC or IC comes sniffing around it, im in trouble. Id prefer to keep both Fisters. They will be a good deterent IMHO.

Ill drop out some off the havocs, the squad only really needs 4 wound bags as it will deploy behind the main bulk of the force.

Dan

·
The balding drunkard
671 Posts
Why not give the lord terminator armour and DS him with the terminators? That is another option....And try to give him weapon upgrades...Other then that I like this list :)

·
Nox
1,705 Posts
Rather than a Lord with a Power Wep, why not a Sorcerer with Doombolt? Its 5 points more, has a Force Weapon, the same number of attacks and a good shooty weapon for your firebase?

From there i would lose 4 Havocs and a Missile Launcher. Then a Powerfist from one of the Terminator Squads and bump up your Raptor Squads.

Otherwise this is looking pretty solid :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hi

I take your points with the power fists, I see why you want them in there, but a costly deterent. Nice list and I hope you do well with it, It'd certainly be fun and challenging to play,

Gilli

P.S thanks a lot for the rep (main reason to post and I forgot)

·
Chilli Fueled Heretic
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I take your points with the power fists, I see why you want them in there, but a costly deterent. Nice list and I hope you do well with it, It'd certainly be fun and challenging to play,

Gilli

P.S thanks a lot for the rep (main reason to post and I forgot)
Aye, 80 points is a great bucket of gold to get out of those champions.

Rather than a Lord with a Power Wep, why not a Sorcerer with Doombolt? Its 5 points more, has a Force Weapon, the same number of attacks and a good shooty weapon for your firebase?

From there i would lose 4 Havocs and a Missile Launcher. Then a Powerfist from one of the Terminator Squads and bump up your Raptor Squads.

Otherwise this is looking pretty solid :)
Isnt it more than that for a sorcerer? Ill chaneg the list later and post it back up.

Why not give the lord terminator armour and DS him with the terminators? That is another option....And try to give him weapon upgrades...Other then that I like this list :)
I would like a Terminator armoured combi plasma daemon weapon lord but Im super low on points.

Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.