Grey Hunters (10)
Two have Power Weapons and Bolt pistols
One has a Power Fist and a pistol
The rest have CCW and Pistols

Grey Hunters
Bolters. Combat Weapons
One has a Bolter and power weapon
One has a Bolter and power Fist

And a kind of leader (That Ulrik Dude) but im only using him till i get another one (When i first played 40k about 2-3 years ago i got him but hes a bit old and crappy with his paint job)

But with only £5 a week to get stuff with its gonna be a while :angry:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Your least expensive option is probably a squad of scouts. Only six models and they are quite versatile. They can come in behind the enemy and take out any heavy weapon or armor units in the rear.

Your other good option would be to save a couple of weeks (or buy second hand) and get a dreadnought. Model him as a Venerable dread. Armed with twin lascannon or plasma cannon, and rockets, he can add some needed heavy firepower. He also can serve as a very good HQ choice and gives you a re-roll on who goes first in the battle.

Depending on how many points you field, Rhino transports would be very useful. You need to get your close combat troop units into battle as soon as possible to take advantage of their strengths. You could get Rhinos second hand, and the previous edition models are very cheap.

·
Registered
116 Posts
go with a couple of squads of blood claws, they are somewhat cheap and very good in close combat. another good way to get a good unit for expensive points are long fangs they are good and provide tank busting support as ewell as well as being able to slaughter infantry

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Attack bikes people under estimate them, and an exterminator, but for now bllod claws or grey hunters

·
Registered
26 Posts
Get some long fangs they can really upset other people.
2 missile launcher 1 heavy bolter and a lascannon will make shishkebab out of almost anything

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Hey!
I thought you said you were a wolf!
Start eating rabbits and stuff, and act like a wolf then...

Sorry...
Go for longfangs... they sound cool... and can be really irritating oin the opponent...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.