Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want to try Space Marines. ive submitted lists before and people say that they all suck. so if you can give me a list. that would be sweet. ill look at all the lists and decide what one i like the most and decide to try it. i hope you all submit and please, only serious and helpful comments please.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Well for one, you want to decided which way you want your army to be, maybe leaning towards assault teams and tac squads for CC. Or toward tanks and devistators for long range. If you like a certain type of unit, say the space marines bikes you may want to lean toward one of the chapters, such as the white scars chapter in the case of space marine bikes. Love close combat troops? Then try the blood angels or the space wolves. Want a balanced force? consider regular marines and invent your own chapter. Really its all up to you, dont listen to what these people say, whatever list you have, play with it a couple of times, maybe try some 500 point battles to get the feel for them. Your own experience with the space marines will help you more than all the bitching these other people do about your "crappy" army lists.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.