Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do people beat world eaters with orks?

my friend has decided to collect orks and we should be having a 2 on 2 battle. me and him vs 2 of my other mates. i am taking on necrons with my tau and he is taking on world eaters with his orks.

what should he do. any help is much appreciated. thanking you in advance.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Are you going to be fighting together? or is it going to be 2 1v1 games going on at the same time. He might be able to take world eaters in hth with slugga boys. YOur Tau could help mow down some wolrd eaters, than orks can crush necrons in hth. Plus necrons have short range.

·
Registered
131 Posts
try to take out any Khorn Beserkers or Bloodletters with shooting, they can be preety deadly. Also dont let a Bloodthister charge you. I especialy like driving around my fast attack all over the place and shooting at the big baddies.

·
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok it s a 2on2 battle on 1 big table.

i will try to kill as many as i can and that isnt too much of a problem i just need to know what his whole army should be like.

i dont know much about orks and he is he is quite new to 40k. so any other help is much appreciated.

thanks

·
Registered
735 Posts
Let me tell ya sumfink bout da Orks...Ork is green an mean. We don like being weedy panzies. We jus hak an bash em wiv da choppa, stomp em wiv da kans an dreads...red truks go fasta den da rest so yoo kan get ta grips wiv em an use burnas on em...WAAAGH!
That is all I can tell you about playing a foot slogger Ork army. Without knowing your army and your foes.
Good luck.

·
Registered
231 Posts
very simple depending on how many boyz you got you just swarm em. It worked for me and against me :D or you could just shoot the hell out of em with what ever weaponry you got.

·
Registered
231 Posts
orks are not homos ok anyways now lets get back on topic

·
Registered
167 Posts
'Zerkers are damned good in hth, but the boyz are many and got choppas so my bet is actually on the orkz for the same amount of points.

One funny thing you can do is to engage the zerkers with Kans or similar with A11+. Those zerkers like to charge anything and they will be sorry.

a dreaddie or two with double megablasters (or whatever its called) is a gamble but can be well worth it.

If possible, swarm the DP (whos probably gonna charge straight forward with a berzerker-glaive) with gretchings to keep him out of the game....
...or take a gamble and charge him with a warlord with a retinue

·
Registered
735 Posts
It has been a while since I've crossed choppas with Khorne, not since before the new CSM codex came out...with the new frenzy rules...I'd say just swamp em with as many boyz as you can. Avoiding anyone named grimnar01...I'm sure da mods will deal with him....WAAAGH!

·
Registered
266 Posts
There is a sort of mantra that is good for any army, not just orks. "Shoot the assaulty 'uns, assault the shooty 'uns."

Basically, it is the Tau who should be focusing on the World Eaters, and the Orks who should be focusing on the necrons. With a few exceptions, like the fact that the broadsides should hit the monolith and choppa-equipped troops are still the best way to kill terminators.

On the other hand, if you are facing World Eaters, the best bet is to outnumber them w/ boyz, as well as use a gretchin screen to get attacked by them so that you get the charge off. The charge is very important against world eaters, pretty much whoever gets the best charge off will take that game.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.