Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a space marine player and are interested in the ultramarines. I love their fluff and think that space marines are the collest in my own opinon. Anyway i would love to here anything that could help build my army into an unstoppible machine of death. please and thank you for your help.

·
Too Sexy For My Whirlwind
1,150 Posts
Good place to start is build your own army thats an unstoppable machine of death and then bring it back here for us to help you out with. That way the army still has your personal twist to it but its been maximized for effectivness.

·
Bork! Bork! Bork!
542 Posts
Starting looks good but what are the devs armed with....well with that many things you have enough for a 400 combat patrol or a 500 pt game. You could do some thing like this:

Captain: Power Weapon, Bolt Pistol, Combat Shield-81
5 Man Assualt Squad: CCWs, Bps, Frags-105
8 Marines: Bolters, 1 Flamer, 1 Meltagun-190
Razorback: Heavy Bolter-75
8 Marines: Bolters, 1 Flamer, 1 Plasmagun-140
5 Devestators: Bolters, 2 Mls, 2 LCs-125
Wow that equals 750!!!

Dont have my dex at hand so im just aproximating.
Then think about buying a Dreadnought and prollay arm him with a LC or AC then add the Chaplain in to the list then buy some more assualt marines (Prolly 5 more) and some more tactical marines that should get you to 100pts easily. (depending on item and upgrades)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my devs have 2 missle luncher guys a plasma cannon, heavy bolter guy, and a lascannon guy. I know that I am only allowed 4 heavy weapons. so wich ones should I most likey take. I also found out that I have Terminators on the way. are there any types of wargear that I should consider taking and not taking

·
Registered
8 Posts
You can only fit 6 men in a razorback but neways

commander w/power weapon, bolter pistol & terminator hounours
10 man tac w/flamer
6 man tac w/razorback(heavy bolters) & flamer
5 man dev squad w/2 misile & plasma
5 man asuualt w/vet sarg(power weapon)

not sure how many points but im guessing 750ish
illd suggest geting a few more tac marines say 20 wouldent be to much and maby another assualt squad thats just me tho peronaly i play BA's so ur playing style might be different

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.