Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this is my first visit to the forums and also my first Warhammer and Lizardmen experience.
I just bought some Lizardmen second hand (can't afford new ones), but I was hoping some of you could help me get started to set up an army.

This is what I bought:
6 cold one rider
1 slann mage priest
10 temple guards
2 skink priests
1 hero (not sure which hero yet)

Is that enough to get started?

Cheers,
BigFood

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
You will need to get your hands on some more core choices before you can make a legal list :)

At 1k you need 2 core choices. At this point you can't take your TG since you can't use the Slann yet.

At 2k you can use the Slann and so your TG will count as a core choice. But you need 3 core choices at 2k so you will still need to pick up another 2.

Don't dismay though, a box of skinks will give you enough to make the two units your require :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
From what I hear, the Lizardmen army box is a good value. It'll certainly get you enough models to build a decent army.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, but unfortunately €80,- is a bit more than I can afford.
I bought the above for €20,- including the armybook and a nice case with foam to put them in. I think I'll just get the Skink Regiment box for €27,50.

Thanks for the help though.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Buy yourself a box of skinks. 24 extra skinks cam do you for a while, also you can convert them into chameleon skinks so you dont have to buy more. Once you paint these up with your cold one riders you have the base of a force :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Buy yourself a box of skinks. 24 extra skinks cam do you for a while, also you can convert them into chameleon skinks so you dont have to buy more. Once you paint these up with your cold one riders you have the base of a force :)
Will do that, thanks!;Y

1 - 8 of 8 Posts