Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help on constructing an army list that will be really effective against the Dark Eldar and Chaos Space Marines. I am hoping to use a 2000-2500 pt army, that will hopefully use the Deceiver and Monolith.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
if yur using the diciever then get pariahs with a warrior screen and a lord. make yur enemies ld 7, then make then take a LD test witht eh ctan and another one iwht the lord. when they fail have a squad behind them(VoD) they are destroyed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thx for the help! i just need to know what VoD stands for. its probably obvious, but i am an idoit

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
VoD means veil of darkness. VoD the lord and imoortals behind a unit and have the pariahs and lord screened by the warriors(prolly 20 of em)(lord needs orb and needs to be close to pariahs) and then the deicever makes em take a leadership cheack and so does the lord(nightmare shroud) and boom crossfire!! its a great star. i was in a rush last post so i kinda explained it better now.

yur not an idiot, not everyone knows every abbreviation that i use.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx a lot, this will really help out. i am going against a really powerful DE army, and i needed all the advice i could get. your strategy sounds awesome. i cant wait to try it out

:) :) :) :D :) :) :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
i really dont have any advice because necrons arent exactly my best army and its my biggest army but just pray that the DE player's lord overdoses on his drugs and his wyches.

·
Registered
128 Posts
hey, i was loking at this and noticed that you will be facing the same armies as me...hmm...wait, joe? ah, it is, lmao, on wonder we will be facing the saem opponents :huh:

·
Registered
318 Posts
My roomate plays DE so I have only one thing to say

SHOOT the TRANSPORTS QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!! Glancing hits against open top skimmers are easy toget especially when all of them are AR 10. There are a few vehicles in the DE army that differ from this, but the raiders are all the same. Also
STAY AWAY FROM THE WYTCHES! Shooting is again key. You must make your army as mobile as possible in order to keep away, but this isn't too hard if you can pop those raiders. A monolith is also a very good choice against DE as they have VERY few weapons which can even glance it. Liberal use of the portal will help keep you mobile while also helping any failed WBB rolls. Again remember.... Shoot, shoot shoot!

CSM I don't have too much to say about. as I've only played nurgle, and Khorne, and those only rarely.
Again Gauss fire is the most effective tactic against ANY army, IMO. (with a few exceptions....Tau come to mind immediately) Since Necrons have VERY few CC options, shooting is really their strength.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.