Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been sitting here for nearly three hours shaving the necron lords warscythe off, to make room for the staff of light that comes with the destroyer lord, and i am to the near last part, shaving off his shoulder....does anyboyd have any suggestions on how to do this without ruining the shoulder pad? i hav limited tools, like all i have is a utility knife, some scissors, and a screwdriver or two....that utlity knife comes in handy though, but not the quickest method...by brother suggested a surface plate grinder, but i dont have one :( does ne body know a QUICK way? if so, yay if not, boo, i gots alot of work ahead of me.....

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Try just sanding it by hand.
Or if you have access to a multitool or something... like a dremel tool that would be your best go.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, my brother came over and changed the blade on the utility knife, from the old rusty dull one, to a new sharp one, and i got it mostly off, and in the process f getting it off, i cut myself :( and it bled...good thing it was brand new and not the old rusty one..good thing i didnt get TETNIS (lol, the sicknss that looks closest to tetris...) lol, sry, just got back fomr a gay school prep rally (yes, prep, not a misspelling) and i had to sit in the effing gym for like to hours, and the seats are effin hard, and my but went numb within the first liek 10 minuteas, and these people were all around me, and *starts shaking* i hate being around people, let alone to the point where you can not move to the left or right, forward or back....well, i also dress gothic (cept i have brown hair and a normal face...wanna dye my hair gray but my mom said not happinging :lol: wait, y am i glad..?)

ne ways, now i am home and get to paint. yahoo.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
o yea and i have a sephiroth trenchcoat :lol: not the one from kingdom hearts(...gay!...) but his one from ff7...and i dunno if you can see meh signiture and avatar or not, but as u can see i am an avid seph fan :lol:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea....sorry for the last nonsense posts, as i said i was tired, so i took a nap, and when i woke up i decided to finish my Necron lord, and omi, does he look cool....i wish my digi camera wasnt messed up so i show it off... <_< dang digital cameras....it says its charged and yet its not...wonder whats the matter? '

well, bye for now....

*runs back downstares and drools a necron lord*

·
Registered
878 Posts
Sounds cool but a triple post... the mods aren't gonna like that...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.