Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Daemonette
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 3 days from now i have a game vs Chaos marrine (about 5600 points) and i am worry how i can kill ( with what units) the HQ's (a Greater Daemon of Slaanesh + Emperor's Children Lord +Chaos Space Marine Lieutenant with mark of Slaanesh ). :(

Tnx in advance!.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Rending claws...rending claws...rending claws. Also take 3 biovores with poison mines and 3 zoanthropes.

If you want to get crazy, show up with 4000 pts. of genestealers. That would be 250 models alone. Now THAT is a swarm!!!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Originally posted by Nagato@Nov 18 2003, 11:35
I dont have 250 models of genestealers but only 157 :( !
157 will work fine, use them. Then get you some cheap 5 point spinegaunts...say about 200 of those and you are in business. Send the gaunts in first, make sure they have hivenodes, then the second wave will be your stealers. Those marines and the fancy demons will be dog food.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Old one eye is 1500 points or less, Red Terror is 1500 or more points.

Both are Special Characters, so I think it is IMPLIED that you cannot use more than one. However, unlike other special characters, I think the argument could be made that more than one could be used in a massive army and still follow the fluff.

Make sure to take some gargoyles and Ripper swarms too. 20 ripper bases could cause all sorts of havoc!!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Do you have an army list because your army(in them warrior posts doesnt soudn that believable), sounds like you got a wicked army with 157 genestealers, why are you asking us for help, with that size army you must ahve ALOT of experience.

·
Daemonette
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My army list for you Haemogod consist :5 Hive Tyrant with scything talons + venom cannon + wings+
20 Guards as H.Q.
Elites : 20 Lictors + the warrior that i have mention in previous topic (i just add flesh hooks to some of them.)
F.A. : 45 gargoyles , 2 Red Terror , 50 Raveners all with talons and claws.
Troops : 156 genestealers , 100 scythgaunts , 102 spinegaunts.
H.S. 33 biovore 23 zoanthrope , 17 carnifex (only 2 with barbed strangle and 1 with vennom cannon the others as "screaming killers"), 3 old one eye.
I also have 16 ripper bases .
I dont mention the Biomorphs (actually + some other units only my warriors have lots of them but already i mention in previous topic).

·
Registered
379 Posts
Ok...either you are proxying your models, or you have WAY too much money invested in this game. 23 Zoanthropes??? 17 Carnifex?

First off you arent allowed to use more than one of the two special characters - second off you can't use Old One eye unless the point value of your army is 1500 or LESS not 1500 or more. So you cant have like 3 red terrors or 4 old one eyes.

Second off did you actually model these or are you like using pennies?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Well, the idea behind my post was that you should take certain "liberties" with the army lists since you are playing such a big game from a points perspective. For example, maybe you could get your opponent to agree to the use of 6 zoanthropes in your 5800 point army instead of the usual 3 that is allowed, just as a compromise in regard to size.

It appears you have made the army list into a doormat though. I hope you didn't go buy 23 Zoanthropes or 33 biovores....

BTW, 17 Carnifex models would cost over $550 retail....

·
Registered
515 Posts
Thanks for the army list, it seems ok, a little exessive on the metal models, are they all currecnt edition models or are some of them old models, it seems like a real swarm, exept for the special character error(which i notcied imediatly ;)
).

Second off did you actually model these or are you like using pennies?
What do you mean "Pennies"?(u mean a spend-all0they-got person)or is it another meaning.

·
Registered
54 Posts
You mean your actually supposed to buy the models !!!!!???

lol this post sounds like the biggest joke or a really rich guy with tons of cash cause 5 HT alone is 150 bucks... The genestealers alone is $360 this is a $1000 dollar army .. and you need help ???

·
Registered
229 Posts
At least throw in a few Exocrines or whatever those things are called!!!

·
Daemonette
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jesus relax !!! I collect this army about 4 years and yes i have spent 1200 euro in this 4 years and anyway i live in Greece and we dont have lots of warhammer 40k fans here so the games are rare and we play only high points games.
(We dont even have Tau palyer here :p )

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.