Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well more or less I have grown tired of my mighty tyranid army, and wish to move on to the incredibly fun orks (I love reading there history :) ). Anyways I thought the idea of these creatures roaring down the battlefield upon trukks filled me with joy. I understand the basis of orks but after buying 'codex armageddon' I do not know wat to get next. Please cud someone help me with starting a new Kult of Speed WAAAGH!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Firstly this shgould be in the ork section. Thenn you should buy the ork starter box, its fairly cheap (80 I believe) then get a couple of burnaz (they rule in a freek army and a boss (you need him). Then maybe get some trukks

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Orkimedes is right on target. the starter battleforce is ideal for a speedfreak player, to use it probably you will require a HQ choice (Big Mek or Warboss) and definitely trukks. For $90 its a bargain as most of it is troop choices for speedfreaks, and is the basis of most speed freaks armies. Warbikes are questionable, some love em some hate em, but i say give them a shot and decide for yourself.

·
Registered
47 Posts
go and buy the ork codex and then you can make an army list

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
The Ork Battle force is a good deal, but with some drawbacks. Many ork players are opposed to using Warbikes, and i'm pretty sure the buggy that comes with the pack comes with only a twin-linked big shoota.

If you dont care... than you are still saving tons of cash

5 Warbikes = 75.00
1 Buggy = 25.00
16 Orks = 35.00
Misc. Barrels and Such = ???

Battleforce is 80.00 to 100.00 I believe. Good deal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thankyou

Thanks everyone for the help. My WAAAGH! is now fully operational :w00t: .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts