Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea of point values i thought i'd try and resurrect my interest table top gaming one big put off is GamesWork shop contains some geeks haha;) no offence but i do love my strategy.
These are the models i have from like year or so ago
wraithlord w/starcannon (probely change to Brightlance)
14 avengers w/exarch
12 rangers (obviously changed to pathfinders as i used them aliatoc)
5 dragons w/exarch
7 spiders w/exarch (6 or 7 not sure let me check)
1 d-cannon platform

I know some of these wont be useful like the d-cannon although backed behind the avenger squad for survivability could pack quite a punch i most likely wont be using it.

My idea was dragons in a serpent or what ever the main transport people take them around in a cheap 80 dragon squad would be nice.I'm not sure how dropping things off in vehicles work because in all of my career i never have used 1 tank (tyranids and eldar). So if someone could explain about what dragons can do when they've been dropped off that would be helpful

Main force down the middle would be a couple of path finders raining shots down the centre pinning units, assasinating HQ, apparently damaging skimmers or lightly armoured vehicles?i heard that somewhere. Also With a 2+cover save will be a nightmare for the enemy to take out. Especially good for monstrous creatures etc.
wraithlord and avatar will be the main targets for the enemy i guess intimidating for a 1k battle should absorb majority of the fire.
Warpspiders to generally harrass annoy and hunt armoured foe from the rear(these may be an adjustable option to change with something else depending on my enemy)

Dire avengers? not sure about these guys blade storm sounds good but i havent a clue of what it does something like x2 shots apparently in one turn?

Harlequins...as a last option I have no ideas what these guys stats are other then +5 armour save .. i probely would footslog them as that veil sounds quite nice. And dragons are a better choice to transport around. Harlequins sound like 'the mothers of combat'
which i really would like to have that choice in my arsenal i know how easy they are to kill though with t3..

To conclude whoever can answer these questions without breaking the rules etc. or an eldar pro that wouldnt mind a few/lot of questions asked on msn this would be amazingly helpful.

thanks in advance guys.

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
General rider: stating rules is against board rules, my answers below are diliberatley vague and I think as fatr as we should go answering them hence I will lock the thread, best advice: buy the codex

My idea was dragons in a serpent or what ever the main transport people take them around in a cheap 80 dragon squad would be nice.I'm not sure how dropping things off in vehicles work because in all of my career i never have used 1 tank (tyranids and eldar). So if someone could explain about what dragons can do when they've been dropped off that would be helpful
shoot, strong shot
Main force down the middle would be a couple of path finders raining shots down the centre pinning units, assasinating HQ, apparently damaging skimmers or lightly armoured vehicles?i heard that somewhere. Also With a 2+cover save will be a nightmare for the enemy to take out. Especially good for monstrous creatures etc.
wraithlord and avatar will be the main targets for the enemy i guess intimidating for a 1k battle should absorb majority of the fire.
Warpspiders to generally harrass annoy and hunt armoured foe from the rear(these may be an adjustable option to change with something else depending on my enemy)

Dire avengers? not sure about these guys blade storm sounds good but i havent a clue of what it does something like x2 shots apparently in one turn?
something like, but not that
Harlequins...as a last option I have no ideas what these guys stats are other then +5 armour save .. i probely would footslog them as that veil sounds quite nice. And dragons are a better choice to transport around. Harlequins sound like 'the mothers of combat'
which i really would like to have that choice in my arsenal i know how easy they are to kill though with t3..

To conclude whoever can answer these questions without breaking the rules etc. or an eldar pro that wouldnt mind a few/lot of questions asked on msn this would be amazingly helpful.

thanks in advance guys.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.