Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to create a successor of the Dark Angels from top to bottom all ten companies. What I really need help with is coming up with a name for the chapter and names for the special characters. All help will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

·
King of France
737 Posts
OK did you say all ten companies, as in 1000+ marines and tanks>

because if that's the case then painting must make you orgasmic, because otherwise it would be a total ***** to buy, model paint and having no one to play against, not so nice.

Anyway, I'd say a chapter name with Dark or Angel somewhere in it. DA successors usually are like "Angels of (insert something here)"

Special characters, well that's a toughy maybe some greek names? latin ones?

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
Latin mostly... not so many Greek names... I'm Greek and I can recognize the names.

Now for the full Company is a lot of models. Do you mean the box GW sells for Apocalypse? That's a nice deal but you have to buy DA boxes too for the robes and all except if you want to make it with GS... ;)

·
Formerly BrotherAzriel
2,373 Posts
As far as names go how does "the angels of contempt" strike you? it was going to be the name for my DA sucsessors but then i read Decent of angels and got put off!!

and for names try Biblical sources, things like Michael,Gabriel and Lazirus or even solomon.

·
Registered
170 Posts
As techmarine Rannon Zriker said, you might want to put Dark or angel somewhere in the name.

As for my own pathetic ideas. Try adding Lion in somewhere. Maybe Infinite Angels or The Lion's Wrath Manifest.

Try going to the games workshop website. there is a name generator somewhere in the dark angels section. It may at least give you some ideas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.